Yesterday we held the annual Real Estate Market Forecast with our Chief Economist, Matthew Gardner.
To get the recording of the full presentation, please reach out.
Here are some of the big takeaways from Matthew:
- The national economy is very strong and the rate of inflation is expected to slow during 2022
- There are many millions more open jobs available versus the number of unemployed people looking for work
- Mortgage interest rates are expected to reach 3.85% by the end of the year
- Home price appreciation along the Front Range will again be in the double-digits this year due to high demand, low supply and low interest rates
- Home price appreciation is not expected to sustain the current pace over the next few years, but no price declines are expected